I can confidently say most people know what Facebook is by now. You may not have one for yourself and that is fine. But every lash business should have a Facebook page, (here’s mine). A page is the type of account where people “like” the page instead of the “add a friend” feature. So I have read about every Facebook stat article out there and found my favorite one from Lyfe Marketing titled, “25 Facebook Advertising Statistics That Will Blow Your Mind“. I went through and found 5 stats every lash business owner should know, especially if they do not currently use the social platform.
1. 74% of Facebook users visit the platform each day.
2. On average, people access Facebook about 8 times each day.
3. Over 6 million businesses are using Facebook ads to reach their target audiences.
4. 67% of marketers find Facebook to be their most important social media channel.
5. Engagement is highest on Thursdays and Fridays.
With stats like that, every business should be active on Facebook. It can bring you clients by using it correctly. As we start diving in deeper with how to use Facebook for your business make sure you remember these stats. It will always remind you that even if Facebook isn’t for you, it’s worth it for your business.
Were you aware of these stats? Do you have a Facebook account for your business? Comment below and let me know!
Let’s get social about lashes!