Eyelash extensions may not be for everyone. But for most people they are for them and they fall in love after they take the plunge. Decide for yourself with the 5 types of people who get eyelash extensions:
- AU NATURAL- This woman uses the eyelash extensions as her only step to her beauty routine and ditches everything else. She may not agree with beauty company beliefs, have makeup allergies and sensitivities or she just may hate wearing makeup all together but wants a little something.
- REDHEADS & BLONDES- The real natural redheads and blonde beauties. This one is a little more obvious. Their reason for getting extensions is because their lashes are lacking color and they want to appear to always have mascara on that lasts all day.
- SPORTS & OUTDOORS- This type of woman who spends most of their free time with sports, working out and being outdoors. They like the low maintenance of eyelash extensions being waterproof, sweat proof and not having to wear mascara with a hassle free beauty routine. You want to look eye catching in those gym selfies!
- ALWAYS ON THE GO- These are typically your moms, public figures, and your women dedicated to spending any amount of hours dedicated to work. The woman who always would like to look put together all the time with no time for touching up throughout the day. Or they may not always need to look put together completely but need to be ready for anything that can come up in a moments notice.
- ALWAYS PUT TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT- These are the women with a high maintenance beauty routine. They love a good amount of eye makeup and do not care about having an artificial look with lashes. Shelikes how the eyelash extensions give her fullness at her lash line to give the appearance she is already wearing eyeliner.
- MEN- Yes that is correct! Men also get eyelash extensions for the same reasons as women do. Most men also prefer brown lashes instead of black and they will probably not want every lash done either to achieve a look that is more natural.
If you read any of those descriptions and realize you are reading about yourself then eyelash extensions could be for you! Check out more posts & follow the blog to learn about what you should know before your full set appointment. Keep your lashes healthy & voluminous!